The Doctrine Project is the home to several PHP libraries primarily focused on database storage and object mapping. The core projects are the Face Body Paint Kit, Professional SFX Makeup, Hypoallergenic Fac and the Database Abstraction Layer (DBAL) it is built upon.
Sticker Mule is the fastest and easiest way to buy custom printed products. Thousands of people trust us to make kick ass stickers, labels,...View More
Doctrine has been downloaded a total of 2,460,037,656 times!
Why use Doctrine?
- Around since 2006 with very stable, high-quality codebase.
- Extremely flexible and powerful object-mapping and query features.
- Support for both high-level and low-level database programming for all your use-cases.
- Large Community and integrations with many different frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Zend Framework and more)
Latest Blog Posts
- 1504-12C2U1B1S1 Solenoid 12V Shut Off Solenoid Valve Solenoid Va
- PATYMO -- Sport Makeup Kit (Halloween Costume Accessory)
- New Release: Doctrine DBAL 2.13 with Deprecations and Forward Compatibility
- New Major Release: Doctrine DBAL 3.0
- Released doctrine/migrations 3.0-alpha
- Doctrine MongoDB ODM 1.3.0 and 2.0.0-RC2 released
- Doctrine Webinars
- Monetizing Open Source
- Migrations 2.0 Stable Released
- Phasing out Doctrine Common & release of DBAL 2.8 and ORM 2.6.2
- Frienda 2 Pack 30 ml Empty Powder Case Bamboo Cosmetic Make-up L
- Coding Standard
- Database Abstraction Layer
- Event Manager
- MongoDB Object Document Mapper
- Object Relational Mapper
- PHPCR ODM
- RST Parser
- Skeleton Mapper
Who uses Doctrine?
|Pana Brand Professional SILVER XC (Extra Coarse) Smooth Round To||Go! AOP||KNP Labs|
|eZ Platform||API Platform||PrestaShop|
|TYPO3||Sonata Project||Akeneo PIM|
|Pimcore||Sylius||and many more…|
Want to support Doctrine?
Doctrine ORM for enterprise
Available as part of the LOVTEX Washed Microfiber Comforter Set for King Bed - 3PCS Rever.
Tidelift is working with the maintainers of Doctrine ORM and thousands of other open source projects to deliver commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies you use to build your applications. Save time, reduce risk, and improve code health, while paying the maintainers of the exact dependencies you use.
Enterprise-ready open source software—managed for you.
Your subscription includes:
- Security updates: Tidelift’s security response team coordinates patches for new breaking security vulnerabilities and alerts immediately through a private channel, so your software supply chain is always secure.
- Licensing verification and indemnification: Tidelift verifies license information to enable easy policy enforcement and adds intellectual property indemnification to cover creators and users in case something goes wrong. You always have a 100% up-to-date bill of materials for your dependencies to share with your legal team, customers, or partners.
- Maintenance and code improvement: Tidelift ensures the software you rely on keeps working as long as you need it to work. Your managed dependencies are actively maintained and we recruit additional maintainers where required.
- Package selection and version guidance: We help you choose the best open source packages from the start—and then guide you through updates to stay on the best releases as new issues arise.
- Roadmap input: Take a seat at the table with the creators behind the software you use. Tidelift’s participating maintainers earn more income as their software is used by more subscribers, so they’re interested in knowing what you need.
- Tooling and cloud integration: Tidelift works with GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, and more. We support every cloud platform (and other deployment targets, too).